After a few hiccups with word press I have managed to blog again. This time recounting the past few weeks. First, after agreeing as a group we have created a new project. We have found tons of media and files. the record keepers at the Rawlings Library have released to us a personal collection that was salvaged from the Agricultural Building of the State Fair Grounds. We are some of the first to view this collection and use it for educational purposes. So after spending Every Tuesday and Thursday for the last two weeks at the Rawlings library we have been able to redo our project from the ground up. We have assigned pages to our team members, and have created a new outline. We have collected our research. And we have begun creating our scalar. Of course with that having the professor in charge of the research check in and do his part would be necessary.